Withdraw Your Consent at Any Time
If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of our Websites, you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies via your browser settings; see below for more information on how to do this. Please note that disabling cookies will likely affect the functionality of our Websites.
How to Manage and Delete Your Cookies
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Do Not Track
Web Beacons and Analytics Services
Our Websites may contain electronic images known as web beacons (or single-pixel gifs) that we use to help deliver cookies on our Websites, count users who have visited those Websites and deliver co-branded content. We also include web beacons in our promotional email messages and newsletters to determine whether you open and act on them.
In addition to placing web beacons on our Websites, we sometimes work with other companies to place our web beacons on their websites or in their advertisements. This helps us develop statistics on how often clicking on an advertisement results in a purchase or other action.
For cookies that track activity in connection with targeted advertising, you can opt-out of third party targeting cookies on the Digital Advertising Alliance's consumer choice page here or the Network Advertising Initiative's consumer choice page here or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance consumer choice page here .
Additional Information about Targeting Cookies
More information about third party analytics and ad networks that may operate on our Website is provided here. For a more complete description and list of the third party cookies that we currently use on the Site, please contact us at email@example.com. Please Note: We may change the cookies we use at any time; while we will try to update this list within a reasonable time frame, this list may not always be totally up-to-date.
- For more information about what AdRoll collects please see: http://www.adroll.com/about/privacy
- Rubicon Project. For more information about what Rubicon Project collects and to opt out of interest-based advertising, please see http://rubiconproject.com/privacy/consumer-online-profile-and-opt-out/
- Double Click. For more information about what DoubleClick collects, please visit: https://support.google.com/dfp_premium/answer/2839090?hl=en
- For more information about what Bizo collects and the cookie opt out procedure please see: http://www.bizo.com/opt-out
- For more information about what Flashtalking collects, please visit: http://www.flashtalking.com/privacypolicy/
- For more information about what Quantcast collects and to opt out of interest-based advertising, please see: https://www.quantcast.com/opt-out/
- For more information about what MediaMath collects and to opt out of interest-based advertising, please see: http://www.mediamath.com/ad-choices-opt-out/
- For more information about what AppNexus collects and to opt out of interest-based advertising, please see: https://www.appnexus.com/en/company/platform-privacy-policy#choices
- For more information about what Outbrain collects and to opt out of interest-based advertising, please see: https://www.outbrain.com/legal/privacy#advertising_behavioral_targeting
- For more information about what Flashtalking collects and to opt out of interest-based advertising, please see: http://www.flashtalking.com/privacypolicy/
- For more information about what Microsoft collects and to opt out of interest-based advertising, please see: https://account.microsoft.com/privacy/ad-settings/signedout
- For more information about what Google collects and to opt out of interest-based advertising, please see: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en&ref_topic=7048998
- For more information about what Adobe collects please see: http://www.adobe.com/privacy/marketing-cloud.html.
- Facebook Connect. For more information about what Facebook collects when you use Facebook buttons on our website, please see: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/#
- For more information about what Twitter collects when you use Twitter buttons on our website or visit pages on our Site that include these buttons, please see: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
More Information on Online Targeted Advertising
- EU Users: A guide for EU users on behavioral advertising and online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry which can be found at: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
- US Users: For more information and to opt out of ad networks operated by members of the Digital Advertising Association (DAA), visit through the DAA AdChoices page: aboutads.info/choices
- Canadian Users: Users in Canada should go to the DAA’s Canadian AdChoices page: http://youradchoices.ca/choices/
- International Chamber of Commerce United Kingdom: Information on the ICC (UK) UK cookie guide can be found on the ICC website section: http://www.international-chamber.co.uk/our-expertise/digitaleconomy